Wednesday, February 08, 2006

kineo_50ideasforfree_elearning.pdf (application/pdf Object)

This wonderful pdf comes to me via the eLearningGuru newsletter but the pdf itself was created by Kineo
50 Ideas for FREE eLearning PDF (application/pdf Object)

I love this quote from the file...
"Power to the People
Organisations are mines of formal and informal knowledge. Experts reside through out the organisation, but often their expertise is only partially tapped into, or remains effective in narrow fields of operation. We examine how this resource can be used to bring valuable learning to the organisation on the cheap by creating knowledge and content frameworks brokered by learning teams."
This is a must-read, and a must-pass-on-to-a-colleague.

Again I will quote one of my colleagues in learning...
"2005...this is the year I lost control."
Uttered in '05 and becoming reality in '06.


No comments: